Thursday 18 September 2014

The second half of Glam Polish's Cast a Spell 1 collection

Hi all, sorry I didn't get this post up sooner... I don't actually have any excuse except I forgot ;)
Anyway, Glam Polish's second Cast a Spell collection is now up and ready for pre-order, as is their Halloween duo. I would highly recommend snagging at least a couple of these babies as they look stunning, and if Glam's first Cast a Spell collection is anything to go by, the polishes will also be amazing in terms of quality and wow factor too.

So, here's the last two of my Cast a Spell 1 lacquers, the first three are discussed here in this post.
As with the other three polishes, Coven and Conjuring are beautiful to apply, with each of them being easy two coaters, or three thin coats if you prefer. The high quality and consistency of Glam's products is why I rate them so highly, and not a single one of these lovelies let me down in any way...just throw on a nice coat of top coat to get that shine factor up and you're done.

So, without any further ado here is Coven, a red holo glitter beauty;



Coven
Nothing I say can suitably describe how gorgeous this polish is in real life. It's a glowing, red masterpiece. it has those teeny tiny little circle glitters that catch the light and look as if there's sparks of flame, flashing out of the vibrant red base. I love this so very, very much :)




Coven

And the last polish from the original Cast a Spell collection is... Conjuring;


Conjuring
OMFG you guys! Can you see this? Do you believe in the glory that is Conjuring? Oh man, oh lord, this is such a stunner, you gotta believe me when I tell you you need this in your life, stat. Even if you generally don't like greens, this is just too captivating not to have.



Conjuring
And that, my friends, is the end of that.
Thankfully, Cast a Spell 1 is still available, so if you see anything you like you can still snag a bottle.
I am currently waiting on the new Cast a Spell II collection as I made my pre-order purchase the morning it became available, and believe you me, I will be sharing swatches of those lovelies as soon as I get a hold of them, so keep your eyes peeled for that one.

As usual you can find Glam's store here and they also have a list of overseas stockists on their site if you're not in the land of Oz.
Glam Polish really are worth a look, and I think they would make a fantastic starting point for anyone contemplating exploring the massive market that is Indie Polishes. There's so many new brands popping up all the time, it can get a little overwhelming, but at least you know with Glam that you're going to get amazing quality with lovely customer service and a product that will actually live up to the hype.

Until next time, as usual ~love and polish for all~

mwah! Em xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to read people's feedback, questions or general observations so please don't be shy, comments are always welcome :)